Europe Adventure

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Friday, February 4, 2011

Accepted!

Yesterday morning I found out that I have been accepted to the English Language study abroad program! We will be traveling to England, Scotland, Ireland and Wales this summer! I am very excited. I've always wanted to go to Scotland, and I love different accents that people have, which is what we'll be studying! I decided to make a blog of what I'm doing before and while I'll be there so everyone can follow along. :) I'll be leaving at the end of June and staying until the first week of August. We'll spend about 3 weeks in London, and then a week in each of the other places. Sounds like fun doesn't it? :)

12 comments:

  1. Karra! That's amazing! I'm so jealous that you're able to go to this. It's something that I've always wanted to do. You'll have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! That brings back so many amazing memories. I stayed in the London center many years ago on study abroad. :-) What fun you will have. What a great idea to do a blog.
    (Becky Nielsen)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new blog! Your countdown is really cool. I'm so glad you will have this opportunity. What an amazing experience it will be.

    The majority of my ancestors are from Great Britain. Are yours too? (Maybe I should know this already; please forgive me for asking if you've told me before.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. KARRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    YOU'RE IN!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU GOT IN!!!!!!!!!!! WAY TO GO!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    my roomate from last year went on that same study abroad as well as my friend from my ward. They loved it and I loved seeing pictures of them. I can't wait to see pictures of all your amazing adventures :)
    if you have any questions that you want me to ask them any questions for you please let me know.

    P.S.
    I love in your profile how you said that you are a daughter of your heavenly father, who is a king, making you a princess. I wish the rest of us girly girls didn't forget that as easily. Thanks for the sweet reminder.
    Love you. Melissa Walton

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo! Sounds like such a lot of fun. I want to come too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karra that's awesome. I always wanted to do a study abroad and accents are very interesting. I can't wait to read all about your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's awesome! I'm so excited for you. It sounds like it will be a blast. I can't wait to read all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's awesome Karra!! What a wonderful opportunity to be able to travel Europe!!It will be fun to read all about your adventures getting ready and when you are there!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Karra,

    ...can I fit in your luggage? ;-) SOOOO excited for you!!! So much, that could you put a "Follow" button on this page for me, please? Thanks much, love you, sis. :)

    Love, Me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So excited for you Karra! Donna

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks all! :) Kathleen - I think most of my ancestors are from the Great Britain area, and no, you haven't asked before, so no worries. :) Melissa! It's so good to hear from you. I'll keep you in mind for sure if I have any questions! Jen...I don't know how comfy my luggage would be. :) I'll try to remember to add a follow button.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats karra ! What a fun opportunity, I love to travel and learning about different people. Have tons of fun!! -aunt Sheila

    ReplyDelete