Europe Adventure

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Miracle job

So this trip is going to be more than I originally thought. I've been praying for help, applying for billions of scholarships, and tried not to worry too much....didn't do so well on that last one. :) The other day I had the prompting to send out an email to the religion professors that I've taken classes from, and ask them if they had any TA openings for Spring term, which is the term I'll still be in Utah. The very next day I got a phone call, went down and interviewed 10 minutes later, and was offered the job! I'll be working with a very sweet man, and I know I'll learn a lot from him. I already have, just by being in his class and helping him at my other job. So now I have two jobs that I love, two wonderful bosses who are so willing to help me out, and six fantastic coworkers. I am very, very blessed. I have been counting up finances, and I think I'm going to barely make it. :) Europe, here I come!

2 comments:

  1. You are wonderful Karra. I am impressed by your tenacity and positive outlook about your life. It is an inspiration to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How is your additional job going? More than anything, Karra, I am in awe of how in tune you are with the Spirit and that you acted quickly (and perhaps out of your comfort zone) to be blessed in just the way you needed.

    ReplyDelete