Europe Adventure

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Only four weeks left....

Four weeks everyone!!!! I'm getting more excited. Thanks to my wonderful auntie Echo especially. I told her I was tired of hearing all the horror stories that people were telling me, so she came over on family home evening night a couple weeks ago and told me all the fun stuff about Europe. :) She travels over there a lot, so she should know. Thanks to a (very) generous gift from some family members, I will be able to eat, travel to other places not on the itinerary, and buy some souveniers. I'm still hoping for a scholarship or two, but I think I'm going to make it. I've taken some time off this week to get papers gathered together and see what else I need to get ready....as well as to take a much needed break! I'm trying to make a trip to Holland on the 7-9 of July....we'll see if anyone else wants to go with me. :) I hope so. Sounds like fun. More soon! (Especially for Cami and Shea, my faithful blog reading friends who always look forward to new posts! I'll try to be more consistent ladies!) :D

2 comments:

  1. Karra, I think this summer will be the best one of your life so far. I'm excited for you! And I have a feeling it's going to be even better next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo-hoo!!! :)

    I like all the new posts. :) I'll definitely keep you in my prayers, dear!! :)

    Love, Me.

    ReplyDelete