Hooray! We have better internet tonight! I'll try to catch up.
The picture of me in the corner is the only place in our four star hotel room where we could get internet. At one point that first night, the three of us girls were in that little square trying to talk to our families.
I had to ask my roomate which castle the second picture was. :) We've been to so many it's hard to remember. This was Ross castle. We visited the castle, went for a ferry ride around the lake, and then this picture was taken while I was on a carriage ride through Killarney National Park.
The third picture is of my apple juice I bought before our big trip to the castle, ferry, and carriage ride. The place said that they had fresh food. I had no idea how fresh until I watched them. I asked for apple juice, the lady grabs 10-12 apples and starts to juice them! It was fantastic! I've never had juice quite that fresh before. :)
Mom is right, the picture of the room is where I first stayed. It was small, but clean, and met my needs. The clothes you see hanging is my first batch of laundry washed by hand. It turned out well. It's saved me a lot of money, that's for sure.
And last, a picture of a street in the town of Limerick.
Wednesday, June 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment