Hello all!! This will be short but I want you all to know I've made it to Ireland safely! And it's amazing! More posts and pictures later on tonight (for me anyway, currently it's 5am for most of you,) when it's too late to be out.
Woo hoo!!! :D We are so EXCITED for you, and miss you but know you're in a good place!!! :) Will you record just a minute or two of being in town so I can hear the accents and commotion and such? I think that would be cool. ;)
I live in Utah with my family. I have graduated from BYU and am working toward becoming an occupational therapist. I hope to one day work with infants and young children. I am a daughter of my Heavenly Father, who is a King, which makes me a Princess. I am learning, with the help of dear friends and family, to get all I can out of life. :)
Woo hoo!!! :D We are so EXCITED for you, and miss you but know you're in a good place!!! :) Will you record just a minute or two of being in town so I can hear the accents and commotion and such? I think that would be cool. ;)
ReplyDeleteLove you, sis!!!
Love, Me.